“We were looking for methods for creative problem solving. After two days of an intensive and interesting Training we found them. Presented in a flexible and entertaining manner by creaffective, the results exactly met our expactations.
The 2 days were fun and definitely worthwile.”
Dr. Gerd Papier, Senior Vice President Research & Development, Felix Schoeller GmbH
“The two days of Creativity Training followed by a three-day Innovation Workshop truly impressed me. We were shown an excellent systematic method for innovation. And what’s even more important, all participants understood and accepted the methods.
To state it in plain terms: It was the best training I went through in in 25 years of professional experience.”
engineering director, passive safety system, Bosch Chassis System Control China
Systematically develop innovative solutions
Learn how to systematically develop new solutions that can be realized.
Creativity Training – Target groups
Potential participants are individuals from various business units or entire teams from your company.
Individuals: Project Managers, Team Leaders, Heads of Department
To make sure that the training’s contents will be transferred to your organization and have an impact on team culture, the participants should have managerial responsibility.
Teams: Ideally the teams should continue to work together in similar form after the training.
Business unit: The methods can be used in every business unit or department. For business units from R&E, product development or management, as well as marketing, there are additional creativity tools that can be applied to tackle the challenges typical in these areas.
Creativity Training – Duration
The training takes 2 days, 9 AM. – 5 PM
Creativity Training – Benefits
You will learn and practice the principles of systematic creativity, thinking tools and a process of systematic creative problem solving on the basis of concrete topic chosen by the participants.
After the training you will be able to apply what you have learned on your own and as a group. You will be able to organize and steer a creative problem solving process and thus be able to develop new, feasible solutions for the right problem.
Furthermore you will start building an innovative mindset so that you can be more creative and innovative during day-to-day work and influence your own team in a positive way.
Creativity Training – Elements
Empirical scientific studies show that creativity trainings will only lead to a change in the behavior of individuals and the culture of an organization if the following criteria are met:
- The training makes sure that the basic principles of creativity are accepted and applied by the participants.
- The training connects creativity techniques and thinking tools with a model of the creative process so that the participants know when to use which tool and develop an understanding of the creative process in general.
That is why the creaffective Creativity Training focuses on the interconnectedness of these elements to make sure that the acquired skills are transferred into daily routine and that every participant is able to apply creativity consciously and systematically.
The video gives you an idea of the atmosphere of a creaffective Creativity Training. It shows elements of the first day of an extended five-day training in Shanghai.
Creativity Training – Contents
- Elements of creativity. Creativity as a deliberate process
- The connection between creativity and problem solving
- The connection between creativity and innovation
- Basic principles of creativity and creative thinking
- The creative process
- Introduction to the creative process: Components, steps and phases
- Thinking tools and creativity techniques for defining the problem
- Thinking tools and creativity techniques for the systematic generation of ideas
- Thinking tools and creativity techniques for idea evaluation, idea selection and prototyping of ideas
- Thinking tools and creativity techniques for creating acceptance of new solutions
- Personal preferences of creative problem solving. Impacts on your individual work and teamwork
- Innovation culture: Dimensions of a culture of creativity and innovation
- What can companies do to create a culture of innovation?
- The central role of leadership: Ways of behavior supporting innovation
Creativity Training – Methods and means
- Interactive presentation
- Individual exercises
- Group exercises
- Working in a large group and applying the creative problem solving process to a real topic chosen by the participants
Creativity Training – Preparation and follow-up
- The precise needs of the participants will be covered in a first call before the actual training.
- The training will be digitally documented afterwards and made accessible to all participants.
- The training includes a detailed handout with a description of all contents as well as the creativity techniques used during the training.
Please contact us for further information: email@example.com