“Rarely have I experiened such an intensive week of training. We learned practical, effective moderation methods for creative work that can be implemtend almost instantaneously.”
Head of production and authorized officer
Bavaria Film Interactive GmbH
“A PR agency has a continuous need for creative thinking at the flick of a switch. Using the structured approach of the creaffective Training we can now accelerate the development of ideas while keeping an eye on practicability. It fascinates me how easy we can apply what we learned in our daily agency work.”
Jutta Schausten, Managing Director, LEWIS Communications GmbH Munich
Training program for innovation facilitators
Facilitate innovation workshops
Participants will get trained as facilitators for innovation workshops in order to organize and moderate workshops within your company afterwards.
A facilitator is a process expert who supports individuals and groups in their creative problem solving, making solutions possible WITHOUT giving any input in terms of content.
Facilitator training program – Target group
The participants should be those whose job it is to lead groups or moderate groups or who assume the moderation of groups, in whole or in part. It is essential that facilitators of innovation workshops should not moderate a workshop and at the same time take part in it. The facilitator’s task is the creative process, not the content of a workshop.
Participants should also be aware of the fact that the first couple of workshops they will host after the training should be done with the support of an experience facilitator of innovation workshops.
Facilitator training program – Number of participants
5 – 6 people with one creaffective trainer
7 – 12 people with two creaffective trainers
Facilitator training program – Duration
The training takes 5 days, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day.
Facilitator training program – Benefits
The participants receive a basic training in faciliting workshops for small groups using the Creative Problem Solving (CPS) method. After the seminar the participants will be able to work with other work groups either in the company or on the client’s side as a process moderator and will be able to lead the creativity and problem solving processes in these groups.
The video provides impressions of the atmosphere during a creaffective training. It shows elements of the first day of a five-day training in Shanghai.
Facilitator training program – Contents
- The basics of innovation workshop facilitation
- The basics of systematic creative thinking
- Creation of a creative atmosphere in the group
- Introduction to the creative problem solving process and its important thinking tools and creativity techniques
- The role of the facilitator
- The different roles in an innovation workshop: Facilitator, client and resource group
- Preparing innovation workshops: Client conversation and workshop design
- Moderating innovation workshops
Facilitator training program – Methods and means
- Individual exercises
- Group exercises
- An example of a facilitation based on a relevant example
- Practice facilitation for every participant on the basis of a real topic with the entire group (recorded on video)
- Detailed feedback for every practive facilitation and lessons learned
Please contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org