Teambuilding Workshop – The Box
This teambuilding workshop is conducted over one day (9:00 – 17:30) and will be facilitated by an experienced creaffective trainer.
Entire teams that have a common goal or face a common challenge relevant to the entire team.
The workshop helps to achieve a number of goals.
- reflect about and build their personal mental box in regards to the common challenge. The learn about their personal filters, limiting believes and motivation.
- Learn to better understand their team members’ boxes and behaviours.
- experience how our mental boxes influence the collaboration and communication of each person.
- Learn and practice concrete approaches based on the common challenge how to think out of the box (individually and as a team). These approaches can be used immediatley after the workshop in daily work.
The Training supports participants to build a mindset of out-of-the-box thinkers.
Side effect of the workshop is that the group develops some real first ideas for their common challenge.
Get some impressions here.
- Introduction and warm-up
- Introducing the common challenge / goals
- Introducing „the Box“ tool
- Building our own boxes from the outside and inside
- Reflecting our boxes
- Application of the box in a group
- Introduction to and practic of a systematic creative process to think inside and outside the mental box.
- Experience and practice basic principles of creative thinking: divergent and convergent thinking
- Thinking tools and creativity techniques for the systematic generation of ideas
- Thinking tools and creativity techniques for idea evaluation, idea selection and prototyping of ideas
- Sharing Circle: How can we use what we have learned? Individually and as a team?
- Next steps
This service can be requested on a demand basis. Please contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org