Idea Selling Training
The training is conducted over one day (9:00 – 17:30) with a maximum number of 12 participants. The training will be facilitated by an experienced creaffective trainer.
The goal of this training is to learn the skills and tools to
- Present ideas in engaging and convincing ways
- Create buy-in for your ideas and convince others
- Systematically improve your ideas to increase the likelihood of success
Training Contents & Agenda
- Understand your target group: Whom are you trying to convince?
- Systematically evaluate and improve ideas
- Looks at your idea from different perspectives: Needs, Benefits, Approach, Competition
- Exploring acceptance inside and outside the organization: Assisters & Resisters
- Pitching ideas, how to create a convincing presentation
- Present and bring across core arguments in a short time
- Interactive presentation
- Individual exercises
- Partner exercises
- Applying all methods on real ideas
- Every training participant must have a concrete project / idea / concept that he wants to work on and convince others of.
This idea must be brought to the training for practice.
- Participants will be working on their idea during the training day
This service can be requested on a demand basis. Please contact us for further information: email@example.com